We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
At the Honey Bee in Aylesbury we provide excellent service and a generous menu for all of our guests to enjoy. You’ll be spoilt for choice when you see our array of food and drink on offer, from your traditional pub classics to brilliant burgers and bagels, hand stretched personalised pizzas, chicken from our chicken shack and not to forget the ultimate finale, a decedent pudding. Families and kids of all ages are welcome at the Honey Bee, we have a dedicated children’s menu, syrup station so your kids can personalise their drinks and our own ice cream parlour so your little ones can choose their own ice-cream toppings. There’s even a pool table for the older kids and adults. Enjoy good times at the Honey Bee pub; catch up with family and friends over a proper pint of hand-crafted ale, a deliciously refreshing glass of wine or a fun and fruity cocktail or two.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Honey Bee, we open at 11am and so you can call in at any time of the day for any occasion; whether it is for lunch, dinner, drinks, a cuppa or a quick snack at the bar.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.