At present food is only being served between 12 - 8. We apologise for any inconvenience.
It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
At the Honey Bee in Aylesbury we provide excellent service and a generous menu for all of our guests to enjoy. You’ll be spoilt for choice when you see our array of food and drink on offer, from your traditional pub classics to brilliant burgers and bagels, hand stretched personalised pizzas, chicken from our chicken shack and not to forget the ultimate finale, a decedent pudding. Families and kids of all ages are welcome at the Honey Bee, we have a dedicated children’s menu, syrup station so your kids can personalise their drinks and our own ice cream parlour so your little ones can choose their own ice-cream toppings. There’s even a pool table for the older kids and adults. Enjoy good times at the Honey Bee pub; catch up with family and friends over a proper pint of hand-crafted ale, a deliciously refreshing glass of wine or a fun and fruity cocktail or two.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Honey Bee, we open at 11am and so you can call in at any time of the day for any occasion; whether it is for lunch, dinner, drinks, a cuppa or a quick snack at the bar.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.